Clinic Safety Measures
In response to the current situation with COVID-19, our clinic has adopted the following safety measures to protect our visitors. We appreciate your kind attention and co-operation.
- All visitors will need to wear a mask before entering the clinic premises.
- We will take visitors’ temperature, and ask them to perform hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub provided. Visitor with fever or respiratory tract symptom, will be referred to hospital for further management.
- We will ensure our visitors have not been traveling for at least 14 days. And do not have close contact with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patient.
- We are limiting the number of visitors to prevent over-crowded.
- We clean and disinfect our facilities and equipment regularly.
Copyright © 2008 – 2022 Veno Vein Clinic, Esteem Surgical Clinic. All Rights Reserved.