Precautionary Measures for All Our Visitors
In response to the current situation, our clinic has been implementing a set of precautionary measures to minimize the risk of cross-infection for our visitors. We appreciate your kind attention and co-operation.
- All visitors will need to wear a mask before entering the clinic premises.
- We will take visitors’ temperature, and ask them to perform hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub provided. Visitor with suspicious symptoms will be referred to hospital for further management.
- All visitors will need to notify us their recently travel history prior to their visit.
- We are limiting the number of visitors to prevent over-crowded.
- We disinfect our facilities regularly to prevent bacteria growth.
- Our clinic staffs will take a COVID-19 screening regularly.
Copyright © 2008 – 2021 Veno Vein Clinic, Esteem Surgical Clinic. All Rights Reserved.